Our wines, typical of Elba Island
To produce its own Elba Island wines, the farm has always supported the production techniques that have a low environmental impact, starting with the fact that the landscape in which we work is our first work tool and, as such, must be protected, enhanced and guaranteed.
The farm is associated to the Wine road consortium Coast of the Etruscans – Elba Island itinerary and offers wine tourists the opportunity to taste and increase their knowledge on the wines of Elba Island.
From raisined grapes we produce (Raisin Wines):
From white grapes we produce (White Wines):
- l’ELBA Bianco (Vigna Tea) Vermentino, Procanico and Chardonnay
- l’ELBA Bianco (Le Stipe) from Procanico, Vermentino and Ansonica
- Vermentino with Vermentino grapes 100%
- Ansonica with Ansonica grapes 100%
From red grapes (Red Wines):
- l’ELBA Rosso (Vigna Tea) from Sangiovese and Syrah
- l’ELBA Rosso (Vigna Pontecchio) from Sangiovese 100%
- l’ELBA Rosato (Vigna Tea) from Sangiovese 90 % Aleatico 10%